First Abu Dhabi Bank
Area of Expertise:SCCM, Intune, Vulnerability Management
- Responsible for managing the services for BAU and Projects
- Responsible for the design, build, implementation, of end point management solution such as SCCM and Microsoft Intune.
- Responsible to design and give solution to business application as per company requirement to secure the data and utilize managed services by company.
- Work on end to end planning & configuration of Intune for Device management which includes Intune MDM, MAM etc.
- Work with Internal stakeholders to architect and business solution for respective owned technologies.
- Manage the team members and align them on projects & BAU Tasks to full fill the delivery requirement.
- Managing multiple services as owner and End to end management.
- Responsible to manage Incidents, Problem management, BAU tasks & Managing infra and business project with the alignment of team members.
Years of Experience
- Overall, 15-20 years of experience in device and endpoint management.
- 5-8 years of handling technical projects and experience of min 2-3 years in SCCM planning & Implementation
What technical skills are required to be successful in this role
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with Intune
- Experience in Vulnerability Management
- Understanding of Azure AD ,ADFS
- Background in Windows Desktop/server Deployment and Management
- Understanding of deployment of solutions with Intune for application packaging, and distribution
- Device compliance monitoring and reporting
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell
- Certifications – Microsoft SCCM and Intune
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft End point Manager (Previously known as SCCM)
- Azure Active directory Knowledge
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Windows environment
- Familiarity with managing different device types such as Windows, Android and IOS devices
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Federation services,
- Familiarity with deploying software updates and vulnerability fixes in an enterprise environment
- Good knowledge of deploying software to endpoints using various technologies like AppV
- Good knowledge on reporting using SCCM and Intune
- Knowledge on Cloud IaaS, PaaS & SaaS
- Knowledge and concepts of Azure AD identity-based security.
- Good experience in configuration & planning of Microsoft Intune (MAM, MDM)
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience of planning, Design and Implementation of Device and Endpoint management solutions
- Must have any of the Microsoft certifications.
- Experience of Financial organization is preference to plan security controls on applications.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience of managing services, Incidents, Problem management,
- Experience of managing the team of multiple technologies.
- Min 2-3 years total experience in designing/Implementing of cloud product specially Intune, Azure information protection and Microsoft Cloud App security.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.