Our partner is looking for a Service Desk Agent working on their prestigious projects for a long term contract in the UAE.
- This role will provide day-to-day Service Desk technical support for educational institutions across the UAE.
- You will be the first point of contact for initial technical investigation of end user hardware and application issues for desktop, laptop, peripherals, telecoms and network systems.
- Any issues that cannot be resolved need to be escalated to the appropriate next level, either onsite/backline or third-party vendor.
- You will retain ownership of the issue through the entire lifecycle and manage and coordinate all activities whilst maintaining regular end user communication until there is confirmation from the user that the issue has been resolved.
- End-to-end ownership of the incident/service request lifecycle
- Communicate effectively with end-users to discuss service requests & / or incident resolution
- Log, track, manage and close End User, Infrastructure, Network and Application support requests using an ITSM tool
- Provide L1/Initial Technical Investigation/First Call Resolution of issues for service requests and incidents
- Act as a single point of contact for the end users
- Respond to/logging tickets for the end users
- Ticket triage and categorization
- Escalate and assign requests / incidents to nominated Level 2/3, 3rd party support groups
- Track the escalated incident or request for follow-up and user communication – with all support groups until they are fully closed
- Manage end user communication regarding major incidents, such as: service interruptions, general information etc.
- Coordination with other Technology teams and 3rd party suppliers
- Combination of email, telephonic and remote support
- Receive customer change request and log in appropriate tool
- Coordinate change requests with customer and NOC L2/L3 Engineers
- Authenticate the end-user by means of contact information, location, or a unique identifier
- Actively develop and contribute to a proprietary knowledge management repository for use by team members
- Manage single software installations, changes, or removal from end-user equipment via remote access
- Provide end-user password management for network, system, applications where authorized
- Provide problem management services
- Timings: 6 days (Sat-Thu), 48 hours a week, comprised of shift/rota
- BSc. degree in a technical field related to Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant IT experience incl. but not limited to:
- Basic understanding of networks
- MS Office Products
- Microsoft Windows
- Minimum of 3 years in customer service desk and / or call center
- Fluent in Arabic (native language) and English
- Suitably trained and qualified
- Excellent customer service, communications, and soft skills
- Service oriented, open, and good with analytical skills
- A track record of Teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Problem solving and innovation capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal/nonverbal
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must have extensive Office 365 experience, all applications, with administration exposure if possible
- Experience with a recognized ITSM tool (Remedy, ManageEngine, ServiceDesk, Ivanti, etc)
- Must have a basic understanding of networks
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.