Job description / Role
The Service Delivery Manager is a critical role aimed at creating and delivering the governance structure and service management framework. This person will be responsible for QA of cloud services delivery and operations across partners, vendors and internal teams.
A leading organisation with exciting plans to grow and develop into a leader in their field. Centred around digital transformation in the region, the focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great new venture.
* Drive and deliver the tech service management strategy and to make sure it aligns with the overall technology and company strategy.
* Lead and instill continuous service improvement of the service provided by the service operations teams through working across a wide range of tech teams and by introducing new ideas, concepts and standards from outside the business.
* Manage and drive innovation and quality through the company’s service management framework, to ensure all services are delivered with a value proposition in mind, empowering and enabling the business setting them up for success from a Technology services standpoint.
* Lead and champion service management in project meetings – developing a strong understanding of the technology backlog impacting your service areas and ensuring service impact is minimised and agreed with the business.
* Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are advocated and followed in collaboration with the Service Operations management team.
* Highly competitive salary package and benefits on offer for the best candidate.