– The position is responsible for generating sales and deliver customer service at its best.
– Support the other operational duties such as housekeeping, visual presentation standards, etc. as assigned by the Store Management Team.
Hospitality and Guest Service
– Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room.
– Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate.
– Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge.
– Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You.
– Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest.
– Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru.
– Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests needs.
– Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
– Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint. Store Operations
– Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided.
– Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order.
– Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests.
– Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log. Policies and Procedures
– Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
– Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards.
– Maintains the front counter by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant.
– Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Store Manager. Cashiering
– Receives payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
– Issue receipts, refunds, or change to the customers correctly.
– Count money in the cash till at the beginning of the shifts to ensure that amount is correct and there is adequate change.
– Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Health & Safety
– Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
– Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures.
– Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required.
– Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner.
– Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.