No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Service Advisor – Volvo | Trading Enterprises | Dubai
About the Position:
We are currently looking for technically competent & performance driven Service Advisor with premium brand experience to work with our Volvo team in Dubai. Service Advisors are the first contact for customers in the Workshop, they are the image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
As part of our Service team, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend promptly and greet with a smile
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer.
- Ensure keeping promised time to customers
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
- Promotion of value added services
- Obtain high standards of Customer Service Values.
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
- Ensure Completion of dealer certification requirements.
- Prepare and enroll for Skill Contest events
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a good general level of education and should have at least a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership as a Service Advisor. Premium brand experience is a definite advantage! You should have the ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability and assessment of repairs/maintenance. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence. Arabic speakers are highly preferred!
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.