Our Food & Beverage Service Team are the final piece of the puzzle, they are sophisticated hosts with an instinctive ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Server/Waiter/Waitress, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Server/Waiter/Waitress:
- Supports the smooth running of the food & beverage department, where all aspects of the guest food & beverage service experience are delivered to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Server/Waiter/Waitress:
- Experience in food & beverage service beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Welcome to Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront – the friendliest five star hotel in town.
SO, you’re hungry for a new challenge and would like to work within the Friendliest Five Star Hotel in town?
You think that you’re the right person to come along and join us and share you’re outgoing personality with the world?
Sticking to our “Yes I Can!” motto and offering something for everyone, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Waterfront is a hotel with personality and soul, keeping its promise with an upbeat attitude. The hotel is located in the largest and most impressive waterfront development in the world within Business Bay, known as Dubai Water Canal district and offers 432 rooms, several dining experiences and impressive meeting and conference facilities.
Does it sound like a big challenge? It should, as we expect your full dedication and enthusiasm. We promise you it will be a great hotel to work in and you’ll be part of a pretty cool hotel team.
Send us your CV. And put on your biggest smile. We’re looking forward to meet you.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.