Job description / Role
Puffy is looking for an agile, results-oriented, and dedicated SEO Specialist. Under the mentorship of the Head of SEO, you will be responsible for carrying out ‘hands-on’ on-site and technical changes, analyzing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, conducting keyword research, assisting with the development of innovative ongoing off-site, creative marketing campaigns, and assisting with the integration of social media amplification deeply into the search mix to maximize results across all digital channels.
• Review, analyze, and monitor Puffy sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
• Gather and analyze data from multiple platforms to create meaningful reports
• Conduct regular technical sites audit to identify areas of improvement (Technical SEO)
• Perform ongoing keyword research and identify powerful topics to drive relevant and valuable traffic
• Update older content and suggest new keywords and topics optimize new content (On-Site SEO)
• Develop, implement and report on link building strategies via Press Release, Social Media, and Influencer Marketing (Off-Site SEO)
• Perform competitive analysis, identify content gaps and implement recommendations
• Research and find areas of improvement for our Core Web Vital metrics (UX and Site Speed)
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the former and any newly developed code.
• Recommend improvements to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
• Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with Google Algorithm updates, new tools, and practices.
• Compile and present SEO guidelines for Content and UX