Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and comply with all safety requirements, environmental requirements, and Weatherford company policies.
- Confirm counts on components after the marking process has been completed.
- Confirm that all necessary information has been marked on all parts.
- Place components in correct storage bins and ensure they are marked with all required information and placed in the proper area.
- Document all parts going to stock/scrap in the appropriate area of the work order.
- Complete work orders in the system.
- Ensure that identifying lot numbers match both the packing list and the part itself.
- Receive parts from outside vendors into the system and confirm counts on products received.
- Document count confirmation on the packing list and on the receiving inspection report.
- Communicate any discrepancies with products or counts with the purchasing department.
- Display the ability to separate parts with different work order numbers into separate lots to ensure traceability is maintained on assembly work orders.
- Keep track of inventory levels and ensure low quantities are communicated to purchasing department as well as transferring products from secondary locations to primary locations when stock is low.
- Ensure the finished product is properly marked, entered into stock, and promptly routed to the shipping department.
- Generate cycle count listing through the system.
- Accurately count all part numbers listed on the cycle count and confirm counts are correct for each location listed.
- Generate variance detail sheet in cases where there are discrepancies with the cycle count and close out cycle count ensuring accurate information is entered into the system.
- Research and find solutions to discrepancies in both the system as well as the archived files.
- Complete changes to inventory count in the system such as inventory adjustments, scrap, and miscellaneous issues.
- Effectively communicate daily expectations to all inventory employees and ensure they are met.
- Identify workflow congestion and reallocate staff as necessary.
- Identify process needs and ensure they are met or adjusted to fit the business need as well as implement and monitor a solution when a process breakdown occurs.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to ensure priority jobs are completed in a timely manner and if necessary, partially complete work orders for components needed and route them through the remaining process.
- Perform supervisory duties including, but not limited to, interviewing, work allocation, performance reviews, coaching & payroll approval.
- Diploma in Warehouse Management or Equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Be able to work closely and collaboratively with fellow employees.
- Committed to continual learning and punctuality.
- Basic knowledge of computer operation e.g., Windows, and Microsoft Office.
- Display proficiency using JDE functions: Cardex, Supply and Demand, Detail Availability, Shop Floor Workbench.
- Familiar with MSDS sheets and PPE required when working with volatile chemicals.
- Knowledge of the ISO9001 Standard.
- Working knowledge of Weatherford products and processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.