BSI is a travel company based in Central London, which provides various travel advice and assistance for travelling to the UK and worldwide.
The position of the Senior Visa Consultant is to provide a high level of service, which includes full visa application process for the UK and for other countries including assisting with the application, arrangements with embassies and couriers, payments and document despatch. Other tasks include recording all sales to a software, updating information about visas on BSIs web-site up-to-date, informing clients about changes via newsletters.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide accurate information for all clients’ requests
- Handle all stages of the application process
- Ensure accurate information is being provided to departments/ clients upon their visa request with regards to passport and visa requirements
- Complete online application forms
- Invoice clients and liaising with accounts department
- Respond to incoming calls and emails from clients
- Update web-site in accordance with changes implemented by embassies
- Send out a newsletter with changes in the visa processes
- Be aware of industry news
Essential skillsFluent Russian speaking and writing skillsExperience in a visa processing roleExcellent knowledge of Microsoft Office softwareBeing ProactiveTo have good technical skillAttention to details Excellent communication skills with clients and team playersDesirable skillsExperience in providing consultation for travel visa to China, USA, Schengen/EuropeKnowledge of HTML Knowledge of Data Protection Act
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.