Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
As a Senior Vice President – Finance & Operations – Ecommerce, you will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis of e-commerce & retail operations and shared service cost centers as well as store-level budgeting, forecasting analysis and reporting.
In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Directors who lead the Company’s Retail Operations.
• Developing and Implementing E-Commerce platform as part of the start-up team
• Gather analytical insights and develop financial frameworks that inform and measure marketing investment decisions and help to set the marketing strategy and identify opportunities
• Develop, implement, and monitor Business KPIs and identify root causes for business deviation to ensure corrective actions are taken
• Responsible for the path of growth, develop new relationships, drive measurable value, and establish core financial processes and reporting requirements
• Ensure effective financial management of the business: responsible for performing all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the region’s mission and help execute growth plans
• Support the control process by staying informed on the progress of relevant Capex investments approved projects / budgets and carry out a detailed Analysis about possible budget risks
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the region including profit and loss reports, and monitoring of regional and cash flow budgets to aid decision making and ensure business can support the forecast sales while efficiently managing cash
• Manage and oversee various relationships with HQ financial partners, including Financial Planning & Analysis, Strategic Pricing & Planning, Accounting, Financial Operations, and Financial Applications
• Supplier management and leading commercial negotiations for onboarding new loyalty partners
• Business partnering – work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision-making and help scale efficiently by evolving the planning processes
• Help drive requirements and implementation for financial Planning and business intelligence systems
• Understanding of legal and tax compliance requirements for operating in GCC