Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Ready to put your urban planning and design expertise to work on marquee projects that will change the fabric of our cities Would you enjoy being involved in a wide range design projects Parsons is now hiring a SeniorUrban Designer for our rapidly expanding portfolio of master planning projects.
Parsons extensive experience in this field combined with your urban planning and design skills will propel your career forward. In the role of SeniorUrban Designer you will prepare urban planning studies and develop master plans at local, regional and strategic level, exercising full planning/Design responsibility for interpreting, organizing, coordinating, and executing assignments.
Urban Planning and Urban Design
- Perform and manage complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local and international standards.
- Gather, compile, and analyze data on economic, social, and physical factors affecting the developments.
- Develop technical inputs to support the delivery of high-quality plans, reports, and presentations.
Relationships with External Stakeholders
- Maintain contact and coordination with the multiple external agencies involved in the translation of the Government’s development mandate and master plan objectives into work plans through maintaining meaningful working relationships to facilitate a shared understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning, Architecture or closely related field. Masters in Urban Planning is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive urban planning anddesign experience working on a variety of projects
- Experience in producing master plans, conceptual designs and illustrative layouts.
- Creative thinking and in depth understanding of current best practices.
- Thorough understanding of local statutes and planning rules and regulations.
- Ability to involve and represent wide-range and diverse interests in the development planning and design process and to reconcile conflicting demands.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Proven ability for performing in a lead capacity on a project
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.