Senior Transportation Planner
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Transportation Engineerto join our team! In this role you will get to help deliver transportation projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct small and large transportation planning studies
- Conduct associated operational analysis including intersection analysis and analysis of road segments and interchanges using standard techniques and packages (eg SYNCHRO, VISSIM, HCS) development and analysis of mitigation measures
- Conduct associated travel demand modeling analysis using packages in particular CUBE Voyager
- Urban/Metropolitan transportation planning including corridor studies, regional network studies
- Other expertise such as Public transportation planning, integration of transportation planning and land-use planning non-motorized transportation parking management helps favorable assessment
- basic understanding of highway design principles as they relate to transportation panning and engineering
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- BS in civil engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience in transportation planning and engineering including preparation of traffic impact studies for small and large developments travel demand modeling, including transit modeling operational traffic analysis micro-simulation
- Very good communication skills as reflected in report writing and presentations
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- MS in transportation planningtraffic engineering
- Public transportation planning
- Transportation safety analysis
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.