Our partner is looking for an experienced Senior Tibco Developer to work on one of their prestigious projects in the UAE.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Familiar with full end to end design of services deployed on TIBCO (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, CI / CD / TDD)
- Able to document (LLD) and implement and test complex Rest services
- Design build and deploy complex orchestrations using TIBCO toolset
- Able to understand and refine functional requirements and build user stories
- Familiar with building Deployment pipelines
- Technical documentation, experience in UML sequence diagrams / process flow models
- Writing Interface control specifications and interface control documents
- Rest service analysis
- Requirements management (functional analysis)
- Individual self starters / contributors
- Familiarity with AWS/Azure/OCI
- Able to understand API documentation
- Familiar with the standard connector and interfaces from TIBCO for BMC and any hyperscale platforms
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.