One of the largest banks in the Middle East
- At least 10 years of experience at a relevant Technical position in large organizations with hands on automation knowledge
- Depth knowledge in Linux internals (Preferable RHEL / Ubuntu)
- Excellent hands on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Strong understanding of Virtualization Technologies (KVM / Libvirt / oVirt / KubeVirt. OVM, Openstack)
- Strong understanding of Software Defined Storage Technologies (CEPH, GlusterFS)
- Strong understanding of Repository and Artifact management Tools (Red Hat Satellite, Spacewalk, Nexus)
- Strong understanding of Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Strong understanding of ELK and its beats (Auditbeat, FileBeat) is preferred
- Strong understanding of OS Compliance Policies (CIS Benchmark) is preferred
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.