Fincirc International Management
- Assisting the Tax Management in the interpretation of the CT Act, planning and restructuring.
- Provide Corporate Tax services that provide measurable value and advise clients from a range of different industries on tax matters.
· Identifying exposure in respect of CT.
· Preparation of company tax returns, including consolidated company tax returns for a wide range of corporate clients.
- Assisting with tax due diligence, structuring advice and advisory work
- Preparation of supporting schedules by analysing backing documentation in a complete and thorough manner.
- Consult with the Partner and management on technical and risk matters.
Prior working experience of 2-3 years experience in Corporate Tax and currently in UAEShould have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the confidence to deal with people at all levels.Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills.Ability to pay attention to detail, set priorities, and act within deadlines.Strongly developed communication, analytical and critical thinking skillsCandidate who can join immediately
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.