Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages
: English, Arabic
Advanced Customer Services (ACS) is looking for experienced Oracle Identity Governance – JAVA developer with hands on experience in JAVA development, integration, and implementation of Oracle Identity and Access Management solutions, utilizing Oracle IDM Suite.
These engineers will join Fusion Middleware Global Expertise Center a team that centrally delivers proactive and reactive services for any country across the world.
ACS is an organization providing tailored mission critical support services for the full Oracle Product Stack. ACS understands the customer’s needs and helps them to increase availability, improve performance, mitigate risk, and save cost.
We are looking for flexible and open-minded experts, able to work with different technologies, and address complex architectures, on premises, cloud, or Hybrid environments. We look for engineers who can quickly learn and who are willing to work with new and innovative products and solutions, and who are capable to interact and collaborate with people in different teams globally to provide always the best-tailored solution to Oracle customers.
ACS offers a professional context where engineers can develop themselves constantly and where they can always be in touch with the most innovative technologies both in on-prem and in cloud environments.
- Identity Management implementation experience from products such as Oracle Identity Governance, SUN Identity Manager, SailPoint, IBM.
- Prior JAVA development experience – senior level; Deep understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience using Oracle ADF and JDeveloper/Eclipse; Good knowledge of ADF architecture and components
- Deep knowledge on key IAM concepts (Identity Lifecycle, Role Based Access Control, Role Analysis, Segregation Of Duties, SOA workflow development, Privileged Account Management, Access Policies, Access Certification, Directory Servers, Federation and SSO)
- Development of use cases/test cases, participation in SIT/UAT testing
- Design and Implementation experience regarding OIG connector integrations with common target systems like AD, Exchange, Directories, Databases, Web Services and Flat Files.
- Experience on OIM integrations with cloud services (E.g.: Oracle, Azure, AWS) for user management and provisioning.
Our Ideal Candidate
In addition to the technical capabilities, our ideal candidate is a person who could:
- Deliver high quality technical results to ACS Customers;
- Understand customer requirements and based on own skills and experience, being able to design the proper architecture using the most appropriate products and design a technical plan to integrate them and implement the technical solution.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and solve whenever feasible, the issues the customer may face using Oracle products.
- Identify required/recommended actions on Customer systems as main output of service delivery, based on own knowledge and experience;
- Escalate at the right time customer issues to Technical Account Manager where relevant;
- Ensure adherence to internal methodology, tools and quality standards;
- Actively participate on Services development;
- Actively collaborate with other engineers in the team or in other teams, to share knowledge, experiences and others, which can benefit ACS Business results.
As an integral part of the FMW Global Expertise Center team, you will be required to:
- Develop Oracle Identity Governance custom connectors leveraging Identity Connector Framework (ICF); Integrate OIG with systems not supported by out-of-the-box connectors.
- Use of OIG Java APIs and the SCIM (RESTful/JSON based) APIs
- Create, customize, and enrich the reconciliation process, leveraging plug-ins, event handlers, and scheduled jobs.
- Customize the application instance forms in the Identity Self Service Console
- Implement Enterprise applications automated provisioning via RBAC
- Implement Enterprise applications manual provisioning via custom SOA workflows
- Extend the OIG UI with new functionalities with ADF
- Extend Oracle Identity Governance’s user entities with new attributes
- Oracle Identity Governance troubleshooting & debugging
- University Degree
- Excellent communication and technical documentation writing skills
- Development background will be valued
- Fluent English (other additional languages will be also valued)
- Availability to travel and work onsite at customers by not less than 50%
- Availability to work 24×7
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools is important.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire