AXA Cooperative Insurance – KSA
Job Purpose: To assist in establishing AXA Gulf’s Strategy and annual Strategic Plan in coordination with the CEO and Executive Committee (ExCom), and to support Heads of Business Lines with financial planning and critical evaluation of new and existing business opportunities.
- Strategic thinking and planning ability
- Advanced command of MS Excel & building financial models/projections
- Advanced command of accounting and finance and drivers of Financial & Business Performance
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the GCC Insurance industry
- Elaboration of AXA Gulf’s Strategic thinking and positioning, and supporting AXA Gulf’s CEO and ExCom with communication to the International & New Markets (INM) Region and other stakeholders within the AXA Group or externally
- Project management of full strategic reviews and ad hoc strategic studies
- Facilitation of Strategy Days and key strategy meetings with Excom and Heads of Business
- Design and delivery of evaluation studies/reports providing insight into the internal performance of the AXA Gulf business portfolio
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.