United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
Job description / Role
– The United Arab Emirates University is seeking an expert to develop, modify, and manage the implementation of Ellucian CRM products and Analytics in the institution.
– The position will lead the strategic digital transformation of meeting the university’s recruitment, enrollment, retention, and advancement goals through integrating all CRM silos to formulate a full Student Success life cycle.
– Lead the cross-functional CRM task force and work across all departments to help maximize the benefits of using the CRM solutions and Analytics by streamlining and automating routine daily tasks and catering to business needs.
– Work closely with (not limited to) business users, managers, systems analysts, programmers, application engineers to understand the business processes and gather requirements to design and customize CRM solutions to meet business needs.
– Troubleshooting user errors and provide technical support to business users in all relevant departments for CRM solutions and Analytics.
– Conduct training workshops for the implemented solutions on CRM solutions and Analytics.
– Manage user setup and user delivered/custom access rights and security roles.
– Create, customize, and manage workflows, dashboards, and CRM reports.
– Develop test scenarios for the implemented solutions and supervise their execution to ensure the delivery of bugfree solutions that meet the defined business objectives.
– Develop robust testing plans for a post system upgrade to maintain the overall health of CRM solutions and Analytics systems after the upgrade process.
– Engage with solutions’ eCommunity to stay on top of best practices and new ideas on enhancing the operational performance of solutions.
– Work with the vendor’s Action Line Support and the designated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to report, resolve reported issues/bugs and ensure the successful continuity of solutions.
– Attend relevant training sessions and conferences.
– Manage Improvement and Implementation projects by planning and acquiring needed resources, purchasing equipment, setting up a clear timeline, and define milestones, and deliverables.
– Work with senior leaders to develop strategies plans, set goals and objectives, plan resources management, and communication plans.
– Ensure solution standardization to guarantee consistency.