Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Develop Data driven Campaign and maintain B2B products & services to serve corporates needs.
- Develop a segmentation / product strategies to reach the right audience with the right products
- Develop dashboards to help understanding corporates
- Develop B2B products & services to serve corporates needs.
- Manage corporate activities (Booths, etc…)
- Manage corporate 360 views and manage renewals activities
- Identify strategic insights and tools to power targeted, personalised
- communications and support informed decision making in the business:
- Customer base analytics & segmentation
- Generating customer insights based on data analysis and identifying new
- revenue opportunities
- Exploratory Analysis
- Segmentation Models (value based, behavioural, needs & attitude)
- Data visualization
- Self-service analytics
- Reporting (including campaign closed loop reporting)
- Loyalty Management: Define & drive the implementation of customer loyalty programs Coordinate with Product team to build the necessarily content and material for the sales.
- Set the approach for advanced/predictive analytics and help to find the right solutions for the corporatesDevelop strategies that target specific channels to promote products or services.
- Create programs,
- Coordinate campaigns with B2B teams, and analyse competitor behaviour to optimize strategies.
- Evaluating and improving existing channel strategies.
- Developing new channel strategies and implementing plans.
- Targeting specific channels to promote products and services, including pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, and SEO strategies.
- Analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize strategies.
- Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting campaigns accordingly.
- Gathering campaign data, evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results.
- Deploying channel strategies in collaboration with the team and other departments.
- Overseeing the team and documenting processes.
- Managing all campaign communications and establishing strong partner networks.
- Keeping track of and implementing the latest technologies and techniques.
- Ensure a smooth Sales and after sales process across all channels.
- Unify the brand presence and image across all channels
- BSc degree in Business or relevant field.
- 3-4 years of hands-on B2B marketing experience in a role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the budgeting process and use of analytical skills.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.