Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly trend analysis of B2B KPI’s
- Prepare monthly management reports of B2B
- tracking of actual performance against plans
- Work with other parts of the Commercial teams on analysis for product development and profitability analysis
- Drive and/or assist in various reconciliation and revenue assurance exercises
- Proactively drive overall reporting function to generate value out of information flows in the business
- Gathering and management of business requirements for reporting and analysis in a structured way
- Reports automation
- Ability to reconcile reports from different systems.
- Specification and development of reports based on user requirements in DWH/BI environment
- Develop and manage analytical tools for supporting the business. Using existing data to publish analytical tools for analysing the customer base, usage and revenues, etc.
- Working with the analytical functions (Finance/Marketing/Sales/BI ) inside the
- business to understand requirement and proactively develop tools to support analysis and decision-making
- Review business activity and identify recommendations for B2Bmanagement, sales and customer operations.
- Trend analysis and comparison of actual performance against budget, drill-down and/or ad-hoc analysis in order to understand and analyse key performance drivers.
- Development of presentation layer for reports in Excel and/or other dashboard tools for report distribution and publication.
- Develop databases and spreadsheets, to improve financial data analysis and reporting.
- Managing master data, including creation,
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in MIS/Statistics/Data science along Business studies
- Professional qualification
- Experience in planning/budgeting and management reporting
- At least five years of technical experience working with BI, DWH, ESB
- Experience in developing for/using QlikView (BI tool)
- Track record of successful management of the implementation of BI reports.
- Knowledge of mobile network technologies is a plus
- Work in an Agile development environment that enforces Scrum methodology is a plus
- SQL experience is preferred, as is knowledge of database systems Experience in managing supplier relationships At least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good financial and analytical skills
- Proficient is use of Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Numerate with clear understanding of delivering on business & financial results
- Able to apply high level analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.