- Management of all technical and commercial components for bids in the civil infrastructure business line for the Middle East.
- Preparation of internal governance.
- Production of winning proposals and presentations to drive business growth.
- Coordinates and manages proposal technical components, internal governance, pricing and presentations.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and the ability to recognise, process, and present information.
- Fully understands the requirements of the RFP.
- Coordinates with technical leads for required technical and commercial inputs.
- Coordinates with other End Markets and Regions to ensure that the RFP scope is addressed adequately and all costs are accurately considered.
- Obtains quotes from sub-consultants as required and negotiates appropriate terms and conditions based on AECOM’s standard contract and Risk committee requirements.
- Leads the preparation of compelling proposals with win themes based on a complete understanding of client needs.
- Understands the competition and market trends.
- Works closely with the ME Work Winning Team / Bid Studio on strategic pursuits.
- Verifies that all legal qualifications and the Middle East Risk Committee directives have been included in the final bid document before submission to the client.
- Submits well-considered and complete bid governance to the Risk Committee promptly.
- Delivers within proposal deadlines.
- Prepares presentations required for the Risk Committee.
- Participates in Risk committee meetings and supports the Capture Manager in delivering the presentation.
- Generally has 5+ Years of experience.
- Degree in engineering or commercial related discipline
- Or relevant commercial qualifications and industry experience
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Additional Locations AE – Dubai, UAE – UBora Tower
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.