Senior Service Sales Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as a Senior Service Sales Engineer and will be a part of Motion Business Area for Service division based in Doha; Qatar. In this role you will be reporting to the Drives Service Manager and will be responsible to execute medium to high complex service jobs & projects with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines, deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. Also, proactively communicate with both customer and ABB sales teams to ensure customer needs are understood and business opportunities utilized for penetration and expansion.
- Sales budgeting for drives service offering portfolio in line with market potential and IB per segment.
- Ensure the execution of sales strategy and targets achievement in allocated markets, segments and customer accounts
- Spearhead market intelligence activities to uniquely position ABB to gain additional market share.
- Develop annual sales plans for drives services in line with growth ambition and implement business-driven actions in accordance. Generate solid sales pipeline with high information quality and balanced nature to deliver budget commitment.
- Submit monthly and quarterly forecast for orders with high (90%) accuracy. Protect and grow ABB market position and IB.
- Contribute to the entire gamut of marketing activities in Qatar comprising of product launches, exhibitions, conferences and events in coordination with communication and local teams.
- Target 3rd party IB with drives service offerings. Personal leadership on the ground according to player map and market stakeholders including consultants, EPCs, OEMs, and End-Users. etc.
- Identify partnership opportunities and participates in the definition of partnership agreements.
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Electrical or equivalent Engineering stream.
- Must have minimum 5-6 years of experience in marketing & sales along with Drives & Motors, oil & gas industry, automation & industrial application.
- Must have in-depth market knowledge with external-in orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More about us
ABB Motion Services serve customers around the globe with innovative services to maximize performance, uptime and energy efficiency throughout the lifetime of electrical motion solutions. Electrical motion is applied everywhere in industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation and is a cornerstone of the energy revolution. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We drive innovations through digitalization and make the difference for our customers and partners every day. ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.