A Leading digital and ICT solutions providing end to end smart digital services for digital transformation within MENA Region.
- Proven background as a capacity of project manager in delivering large scale ICT integration projects for government organizations / operators.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience with large-scale, complex, cross discipline technology projects, including scope definition, schedule development and management, communications, and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with an ability to efficiently manage competing demands.
- Previous experience in vendor management and dealing with a large number of subcontractors.
- Coach and groom the service delivery team and ensure that a high standard of quality of work is always delivered.
- Act as the primary interface to senior management for reporting project progress and escalating identified gaps/problems.
- Define and continuously improve service delivery processes and procedures to ensure an optimal workflow, always endeavoring to adopt best industry practices.
- Manage internal interfaces with relevant functional teams across the organization to guarantee the seamless flow of work into and out of the service delivery function, communicating effectively and always extending professional courtesy to colleagues.
- Manage relationships with all external parties providing project and field support services and ensure full alignment of processes and procedures with all such parties.
- Define and continuously improve all tool sets employed by the service delivery team, including team project management tools.
- Define, monitor, and consolidate operational KPIs within the context of service delivery and ensure that targets are constantly achieved, and proactively implement corrective measures whenever KPI targets are missed.
- Project reporting, P&L management, and forecasting.
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling and closure as per PMI standards.
- Deliver project based on the agreed scope, within budget, according to the timeline while ensuring meeting the quality standards.
- Maintain overall project plan (MS Project, Excel, WBS) and escalate any discrepancies to any relevant party.
- Own a solid change management approach and knowledge.
- Identify, raise, and manage project risks (internal and external).
- At least 10 years of experience in service delivery within the ICT industry with a focus on City Operation, Digital Services, and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Active PMP certification.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus.
- Must demonstrate self-confidence, tactfulness, and diplomacy with the ability to make high-level and detailed presentations.
- Solid leadership skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our tech-talent and smart services help you to realis tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.