Meet Invado Solutions.
We’re a rapidly-growing consulting company that guides marketers on their journey with Salesforce.com. Our projects require a deep set of skills and high-caliber performers to help higher education and business clients transform the way they operate.
Our higher education practice is growing quickly and we’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Consultant to lead projects in the Higher Ed and General Business markets. Successful candidates will be highly experienced in deploying Salesforce solutions and ideally have higher education and general business project experience.
To be successful on client projects, Senior Salesforce Consultants will have strong Salesforce configuration knowledge across a variety of Clouds and/or functionalities, as well as one or more demonstrated areas of expertise. They will also have strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration. Because most of the work of the Senior Cloud Consultant is client-facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important.
This individual will be responsible for developing junior team members and, may one day assemble and lead a team of their own.
● Consult: Assess client business requirements to design architecturally-sound solutions. Scope, lead, and participate in Salesforce implementation projects in the higher education and general business verticals. Consistently juggle 5-7 projects concurrently. Stay within scope and budget.
● Lead: Ability to not only drive highly specialized and complex Salesforce configuration for our clients, but also bring others along the way. Desire to develop other team members a must. Keep stake-holders including developers, designers, Salesforce administrators and other consultants on task and on time.
● Collaborate: Facilitate collaboration with Technical Architects to ensure that business requirements are met. Listen to and gather customer requirements, work with Invado’s team to determine the best solution, and build the solution in Salesforce in collaboration with teammates and clients and growing the practice.
● Be the Expert: Provide hands-on subject matter expertise and overall best practices on use of Salesforce. Drive a project from kick-off through completion, ensuring all parties are aligned and project objectives are met and deliverables provided on-time and on-budget. Implement solutions in multiple Clouds and conduct proactive QA on team’s solutions.
● Relationship Build: Act as the main point of contact for clients. Drive strategic engagements, guiding customers through solution implementation process. Execute strategic workshops for clients and recommend strategic direction for engagements.
● Thought Leadership: Become a thought-leader in the industry by participating and speaking at industry events on best practices. Build relationships with the Salesforce education team to ensure that Invado becomes the “go-to” partner for services work.
● Salesforce Experience: 5+ years of experience consulting on Salesforce implementations (outside consulting experience preferred)
● Consulting Experience: Strong project scoping and configuration experience. Strong consulting skills, including project and time management, communication, and teamwork/collaboration.
● Salesforce Knowledge: Salesforce certifications including the Salesforce.com administrator certification and at least one consulting certification (certifications in multiple Clouds preferred) preferred. Expert-level skills/knowledge in a few functional or declarative areas
● Business Acumen: Understanding of common business processes for higher ed including recruitment and admissions as well as advancement
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required
● The target utilization for this position is 75%
● Outstanding base salary with bonus structure
● Unlimited PTO
● 401k with 3% employer match
● Employer paid medical, Dental, Vision
● Profit Sharing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.