Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client – the largest flooring company in the Middle East are growing at a tremendous pace. With dealers throughout UAE and GCC, specializing in supplying and installing all types of floor coverings at very competitive prices. Established in 2009 with the goal of providing the best quality European branded flooring products at the lowest possible prices.
PRODUCT QUALITY and SERVICE EXCELLENCE are our twin principles and foundations. These principles, in tandem with our highly trained staff and professional installation team has enabled the company to establish a strong competitive foot-hold in the U.A.E. flooring market in a relatively short time-frame, a position which we achieved by ongoing commitment to our valued customers.
Job Description – Responsibilities:
• Assist to customer and product presentation.
• Arranging the site visit and measurement.
• Preparing the quotations and closing the sales.
• Price negotiations with customers
• Communications with customers by telephone and emails.
• Follow-up with customers.
• Reviewing sales performance.
• Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Uncapped commission, OTE earnings 8000-10000 AED