A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the SAP CRM.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in SAP; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.