Job description / Role
• Assist in directing the Risk Management activity within Dubai Investments & its subsidiaries by providing ongoing assessments of the organizations risks and enterprise risk management (ERM) process.
• Responsible to formulate, develop and implement the Enterprise Risk Management framework & policy and monitor the same.
• Responsible for maintaining effective working relation with the executives and operating management.
• Implement Enterprise Risk Management Policy & Roll out the Enterprise Risk Management framework across Dubai Investments & its Subsidiaries.
• In coordination with Senior Management across the Dubai Investments & Subsidiaries, identify, assess, document the key risks that impact achievement of the Group Strategy and ensure communication of key risks.
• Sets the strategic risk management vision and is charged with assisting in delivering the strategy to the company using exceptional leadership skills, network of internal and external alliances and highly developed business skills.
• Build tools & processes and works closely with Business to drive risk informed decision making to monitor & report risks.
• Proactively engage Risk Champions to identify, analyze risk and monitor mitigation plans. Works towards optimizing the risk exposures for DI & its subsidiaries.
• Review implementation of mitigation plans and KRIs for risk identified and reported.
• Undertake training need analysis to determine training requirements and accordingly encourage opportunities for professional development and sharing of knowledge & experience for Risk Management resources.
• Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with staff.
• Coordinate Risk Management efforts with the Group’s Internal Audit and Compliance functions