Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
- Help build and shape our battery raw materials analysis and consulting capability
- Monitor ongoing developments in the battery chemistry, energy storage applications and alternative technologies space
- Work closely with colleagues in electric vehicle and energy storage teams to help shape the company’s integrated view
- Provide our client base with concise, timely and insightful analysis of key industry trends and events
- Maintain and develop proprietary models for lithium-ion value chain
- Establish and maintain contact with stakeholders to secure proprietary data
- Effectively communicate analysis findings to clients through written deliverables, webcalls, podcasts and face-to-face presentations
- Participate in supporting sales and marketing activities
- Assist in the on-going development of client relationships
- Contribute towards the development of new products
- Demonstrated focus on battery raw materials
- Relevant experience gained in industry, research or consulting
- Fluent with Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency with reading, writing, and communicating in English
- An engaging nature, capable of connecting with co-workers, clients and industry stakeholders in a wide range of professional settings
- Passion for digital innovation
- A bachelor’s degree in related technology, economics, and business field
- A master’s degree is a plus, but not required
- Issue identification and problem solving
- Data mining, collection and processing
- Quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Market research
- Determined and resilient
- Independent and effective
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Strong communication
- Collaborative nature
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.