Job description / Role
• Take care of the financial and contractual aspects of the project.
• Participate, record and usually prepare the minutes of the progress meetings.
• Provide support on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the project.
• Finalize the Contractor’s monthly payment certificates with the assistance of the QS’s.
• Make sure that all cost and quantity records are streamlined and kept in order by the QS’s.
• Advise the SRE and RE’s on measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities.
• Evaluate the unit rates for new work items with assistance by the QS’s.
• Establish the way of recording the details and monitor the day works recording and process;
• Lead in the preparation of variation orders.
• Lead in the evaluation of claims.
• Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues.
• Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements.
• Advise on contractor’s resource allocation.
• Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
• Audit payments to Contractors.
• Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
• Check and record measurements of completed work.
• Monitor contracts final cost estimates.
• Maintain expenditure records.
• Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
• Prepare Final Account with all supporting documentation.