Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administrator to join our team! In this role you will get to engage in an advisory and support role for all commercial and contractual duties.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with preparing tender documentation, tender analysis and recommendations, etc.
- Prepare and/or analyses budget/cost estimates
- To ensure that uniform measurement practices are adopted on all the Contract packages
- Review BOQ Recapitulation prepared by Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare/review the tender documents/tender reports etc.
- Examine, evaluate, and process contractor payment certificates and consultant invoices
- Maintain payment logs, variation logs and claims logs, etc.
- Prepare and/or review variation and new rate submissions and prepare and/or review variation/change orders for approval
- Review construction cost reports, progress reports, etc. received from other consultants/contractors
- Prepare and update cost report covering the project soft costs
- Review Monthly Financial Affairs Report.
- Support for all cost planning and cost control functions
- Draft and review contractual letters
- Assist team with review of claims
- Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues
- Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements
- Review quantity/measurement reconciliations so that they are conducted accurately
- Prepare final account with all supporting documentation
- Review Interim and Final measurements.
- Assist with preparing periodic and ad-hoc cost/financial reports
- Assist in reviewing and/or compiling contract close-out documentation
- Participate in various meetings, chair commercial/contract related meetings and record/prepare minutes of meetings
- Any other duties assigned by functional manager/director
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Construction Management Quantity Surveying, Engineering (or other related field)
- 10+ years of prime contract administration experience is required
- Incumbent must also possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of PC software packages typically associated with contract administration. Ability to perform in a management capacity is also required
- Fluent in English
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Strong contractual understanding of internationally know forms of contracts
- Strong commercial understanding of internationally known method of measurement
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.