ManpowerGroup Middle East
They are building one of the most advanced European electricity trading and analytics platform, with the technology being used by their team of commercial traders to create significant value. Being a Senior Back-end developer, you will work on large-scale data processing, automation, and analytics. If you have excellent programming skills, a passion for developing/improving applications utilizing cutting edge technologies, and strong leadership skills, then we would like to meet you.
What we offer in this role
- Competitive remuneration, with fast progression for strong performers.
- A challenging but exciting, open, and fun work environment.
- An opportunity to work with remarkably talented colleagues.
- Vast growth potential in every aspect.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Employee share scheme participation
- International relocation support
- Opportunity to be embedded within a commercial team for those with strong commercial interest
- ResponsibilitiesGather, address & implement technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Ensure high quality code which is very well optimized utilizing the right design, algorithms and data structures
- Own the technical implementation of the project he/she is handling ensuring the project is on track, deadlines are met, and progress/bottlenecks is communicated to management
- Manage testing of the projects he/she is handling ensuring robust deliverables
- Conduct project code reviews on frequent basis and integrate the needed optimizations and changes
- Prepare, review and own the technical documentation of his/her projects
- Contribute significantly towards improving and optimizing our processes, best practices & implementations.
- Mentor & Coach Junior team members and his/her project colleagues Requirements
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.