Job description / Role
We are looking for Senior Proposals and Business Development Manager in UAE.
Key Performance Indicators:
– Secure revenue from new markets and services in the UAE;
– Market engagement and client network with senior UAE stakeholders;
– Raising the profile of EDPM as a partner for innovation in the UAE;
– KAM lead for key UAE clients with revenue target.
– Client engagement and Key Account Management:
– Develop and track client pipeline and support Win Work and Operations teams to achieve forecast revenue and ensure this is accurately captured in CRM;
– Support and implement an ongoing key account management process to help change behaviours on how to target and develop relationships with new and existing clients;
– Identify target clients, account owners and teams, create client capture plans and establish KPI’s to drive accountability and provide assistance to account teams to become more client and business development focused;
– Drive KAM process for 2-3 UAE priority accounts;
– Collaborate closely with UAE Win Work Director, New Markets Director, UAE Operations Director, Technical Discipline leads and the UAE Proposals team to ensure deployment of key staff and to develop a consistent high standard of BD, win work and technical proposal material;
– Control enquiry spend on bids to within agreed targets;
– Collaborate closely with UAE Operations & Commercial Director to ensure all commercial risks are fully understood in our proposals, and that LOA processes are fully complied with.
Client perception interviews:
– Client service role – conduct client perception interviews with the company’s most valued clients to understand the client’s expectations in terms of service delivery and how we can achieve them and provide suggested recommendations back to client-facing teams.
– Core participant in the development of a UAE market strategy to transform and innovate EDPM in the UAE to meet the needs of a new and changing market;
– Drive process of strong client and market engagement in collaboration with the UAE SLT and the wider UAE Win Work team to map specific client needs and to identify areas of potential growth for new EDPM services;
– Based on Market Strategy drive a specific growth area forward in close collaboration with relevant Technical Discipline leads and colleagues globally to take new offering to market targeting relevant clients in the UAE;
– Develop marketing strategy for focus growth area to clearly position EDPM in the UAE market aligned with new areas of service and target clients;
– Develop the general marketing and communications strategy for the EDPM business in the UAE market.
– Work with the centralised marketing and communications team to:
– Identify campaign themes;
– Align thought leadership programmes;
– Identify client targeted events;
– Undertake and identify appropriate pre-bid positioning with clients;
– Establish and actively engage in digital marketing;
– Establish and contribute to targeted client content activities;
– Develop client facing marketing collateral.