- Policy knowledge, including health, safety, environment, company ethics, and business best practices. Should have a complete understanding of all contractual obligations, including AECOM DOA’s and risk committee procedures. Must have a thorough understanding consenting and regulatory authority for approvals. Performs technical quality reviews, including documentation in project record by following policies and procedures.
- General Management:
- Undertakes full responsibility for project delivery and integrates project management elements as a Project Manager (Refer to Project Manager-Design profile). Identifies and exploits opportunities as they arise throughout the project life cycle. Responsible for delivering revenues assigned from specific clients, including repeat business, due to the flawless execution of projects.
- Team Management:
- Provides day to day management, recruits, trains, mentors, and evaluates project delivery staff’s performance. Has formal supervisory responsibilities defining project team operating standards and meeting essential procedural requirements.
- Client/Stakeholder Management:
- Assists with proposals to provide services for projects or programs. Communicates with clients to discuss work scope, requests information to support project execution, and receives client comments on draft work products. Contributes to the bidding process to win future works-able to influence customers, suppliers and peers. Actively pursues continuous learning of technical advances, emerging business/industry trends. Identifies and develops new processes that lead to improved efficiency or work quality for competitive positioning,
- Commercial Management:
- Delivers planned profit margins and completes projects without write-downs or margin erosion. Typically manages projects involving RTF (Risk Triggering Factors). Has decision-making authority and directs other Project Managers in recognising risk and uncertainty with plans to mitigate such. Minimises exposure to claims. Fully comprehends the principles of AECOM’s financial systems and is conversant in all contractual matters.
- Technical Excellence:
- Has experience in design elements and a good understanding of safety in design principles. Ensures technical quality reviews, including documentation in the project record, as per policies and procedures. Ensures that the technical approach satisfies the client scope of services and expectations. Engages with project technical teams within a field of expertise to confirm project approach and reviews deliverables.
- Interdisciplinary Coordination:
- Able to oversee multi-disciplinary design teams. Contributes as an in-house expert on specific technologies or processes. Responsible for ensuring design disciplines working on projects collaborate effectively to develop comprehensive technical solutions. Resolves issues or problems concerning conflicting requirements and complex coordination.
- 15 years experience in project management in the Middle East
- Masters degree in business administration is preferred
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering is a must
- PMP is preferred
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.