Job description / Role
• Prepare detailed costs estimates for designated projects utilizing software.
• Review and understand project plans and specifications.
• Solicit and analyze subcontractor & supplier quotes.
• Perform quantity takeoffs for preparing estimates.
• Determine production rates, haul routes, phasing, etc. for estimating purposes.
• Consistently deliver accurate & timely estimates.
• Must be able to effectively communicate information used during the bidding process to the field.
• Works as project lead – client’s main point of contact for projects.
• Analyze and understand drawings and specifications, identifying and resolving constructability issues before they become issues on site
• Responsible for producing and maintaining detailed project plans, critical path analysis
• Initiate and set goals for project according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
• End-to-end oversight and project management from land development through completion of construction and registration –on time and on budget
• Ensure all aspects of projects are advancing in congruence with company goals – includes visioning, detailed project plan, proforma development, design, site plan approval, etc.
• Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and communicate any project issues to senior management
• Develops a timeline for the completion of certain milestones for a given project
• Creates a budget for the completion of a particular job, and monitors the amount of money spent in order to ensure the project does not exceed this amount
• Recommends changes to a project that is ongoing if it appears it is not proceeding on schedule or is producing unsatisfactory results
• Oversee the claims operation function, including contracting and configuration
• Evaluate, select and liaise with all outsourced constructors, architects, engineers and designers
• Liaise with various teams across the organization as it relates to projects
• Develop and maintain relationships with municipalities, approval agencies and authorities to secure project approvals
• Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.