Job description / Role
To control, manage and coordinate the project delivery throughout the full project lifecycle, preconstruction through to handover and closeout, to ensure the works are delivered safely, on time and to the agreed budget, whilst maintaining high-quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining key relationships with project partners, designer, contractors and other key stakeholders.
• Setting up regular and clear lines of communication to address issues that may arise.
• Attending regular site progress meeting and ensuring project director/team leader is updated on all issues.
• Providing input to the project programme and ensuring contractors meet the requirements of the programme.
• Managing and developing the team to ensure objectives are met and staff are supported.
• Contributing to the procurement of contractors as part of the project team.
• Ensuring the management plan is followed and adhered to.
• Ensuring all statutory undertakings are obtained and monitor implementation.
• Taking responsibility for ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel and take appropriate action where necessary.
• Preparing a handover schedule and ensuring any outstanding defects are rectified.
• Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Providing necessary input to the monthly report for issuance to the client demonstrating all key aspects of the project.