As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Senior Project Manager to join our award winning Design Division based in Doha,Qatar.
This critical role will be responsible for the design, quality control, client satisfaction and financial performance of a specific project. They will represent KEO in communications with the client on a regular basis, from initial effort throughout the entire course of the agreement activity and in post agreement activities.
- Managing all phases throughout project scope, including project set-up, design and project coordination meetings.
- Planning and managing project scheduling, project budgets, project staffing, project work plan, and project set-up with project team and sub consultants.
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating project risks. Resolve problems through objective and systematic analysis.
- Collaborating with Technical Leaders and colleagues to promote an inter-disciplinary design approach and philosophy, and to achieve project targets.
- Ensuring project standards and QAQC control procedures are implemented and maintained for each of the technical areas required to complete the job, to achieve high standards of design and documentation.
- Developing, managing and maintaining effective, positive client relationships to ensure repeat business from existing clients.
- Ensuring Project Terms of Reference are established, confirmed and fulfilled.
- Providing leadership and direction to the project team through the proactive, engaging communication of project objectives, contract scope, terms and schedule.
- Ensuring proactive, up to date communication and reports to Design Leadership and Principle in Charge regarding project status and performance.
Awareness and understanding of 2D/3D software, including Revit and AutoCAD.
Bi-lingual communication skills in English and Arabic are required.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.