The senior product Specialist is responsible for promoting and selling company’s Aesthetic Injectables products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. He/she is also in charge of collecting sales orders from the clinic/medical aesthetic centers under the assigned accounts as well as maintaining a good relationship with customers. It is essential for the SeniorProduct Specialist to effectively provide detailed information on various products offered by the company versus those offered by competitors, in addition to coaching and supporting junior team members.
- Coaching junior staff, providing them with information about market, customers, and products, and helping them with their sales deals.
- Schedule appointments and meet existing and new customers to promote Imdad’s product and to determine other opportunities through theeffective use of company’s sales aids and marketing data.
- Perform direct face to face detailing of the product benefits with objective of enlisting/including the product in the aesthetic clinic or medical center.
- Generate sales order while observing the product market share and running Imdad’s injectables business unit activities in the clinic when needed (group meetings, hands-on workshops or training)
- Act as the main point of contact and source of information about the products and technical methods of using it.
- Provide adequate information about new clinics/medical centers, in terms of enlisting and purchasing relevant aesthetic products, working physicians, relevant competitor products and activities, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers.
- Submit weekly reports on sales activities, competitor’s activities/events and competitor’s pricing changes and commercial policies in a timely manner.
- Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations and generating new client’s businesses accounts.
- Perform different marketing activities that support the brand.
- Achieve assigned sales targets in the assigned territory
Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science or any scientific related degree.
3-5 years’ experience in a medical related field, of which, minimum of 3 years in aesthetic injectables.
Previous experience in fillers market in terms of technical understanding and geography.
Proficient with Microsoft office Applications.
Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
Skilled communicator, able to build relationship and engagement with prospective clients and KOLs.
Effective time management and organization skills with ability to work at pace and juggle multiple tasks.
Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and excellent collaboration skills
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.