Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Job description / Role
The Senior Product Manager Prepaid Cards is responsible for preparing and executing the strategy for all CBD prepaid including eDirham cards distribution. The role involves product development /management and execution of partnerships with various distributors in the UAE, for prepaid cards. This role requires working with WBG and PBG Product Managers to define customer needs in line with CBD’s vision to go default digital.
– Design / Develop and manage all prepaid cards including card designs, CVP, Pricing, defining end to end processes for both issuing as well as top ups / redemptions
– Direct the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives.
– Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
– Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
– Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
– Partner with external vendor for distribution of cards across UAE.
– Work closely with sales and distribution team (Retail, SME and WBG) to define bank’s strategy for prepaid cards distribution.
– Determine price schedules and discount rates, in line with competition in the market.
– Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of cards for both WBG and PBG customers.
– Create the Go-to-market strategy for increasing CBD’s market capitalization in the country.
– Confer or consult with department heads to plan marketing campaign to capture new to bank customers for CBD.
– Define opportunities to enhance our customer experience and improve channels required for customer to request and top-up their cards.
– Perform UAT on system enhancements and work closely with IT to deliver solutions that meet customer requirements.
– Consolidating a weekly report on reasons for ticket escalations, patterns with any type of system or process failure affecting customers, and number of inquiries during on/off/peak hours.
– Communicate feature requests to Head of Public Sector Payments using data from Helpdesk tickets and customer feedback.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai