Our Abu Dhabi based, global Financial Services (Trading) is currently undergoing a multi-year transformation to become a fast growing, purpose-led, data-driven enterprise that delivers market-leading personalized content, propositions and experiences to traders.
- Integrate business and regulatory requirements, customer needs and internal stakeholder feedback into a unified, prioritized product backlog for customer facing platform/s
- Drives the execution of the prioritized backlog from wireframes to mid and high-fidelity prototypes to user stories that are translated into code
- Drives an incremental delivery approach for the platform with agility built into delivery processes
- Build effective learning and feedback loops into product and processes
- Degree qualified
- 10+ years experience in global financial markets.
- Experience in building retail trading platforms.
- In depth knowledge and experience of multiple retail OTC trading platforms
- Experience in product, business transformation or delivery roles.
- Proven track record of delivery of both internal and client facing products
- In depth understanding of market microstructure, including: OTC, equity and commodity markets.
- Subject matter expertise in CFDs, FX and exchange based products.
- Knowledge of best-practice in App design and navigation.
- Detailed knowledge of user’s desires in terms of trading functionality and research tools, including technical analysis strategies.
- Familiarity with geographical compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Analytical mindset and able to translate analytical findings into solutions and initiatives.
- Experienced in self-organizing and supporting development teams in achieving results.
- Able to lead product development through the entire development process from conception to post-delivery analysis and support.
- Able to determine prioritisation of initiatives within a roadmap and justify prioritisation according to objectives.
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships across a firm with stakeholders and across development, sales, marketing and analytics teams.
- Excellent communication abilities in order to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, and vice-versa.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams whilst being decisive and showing good judgement.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience, treating the user fairly and representing the user in all parts of the development process.
- Positive attitude, adaptive nature and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.