Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the application of specific planning/scheduling methods, techniques, and tools.
- Having the ability to advise on complex requirements and communicate analysis and corrective measures effectively.
- Being able to manage planning/scheduling delivery of medium/high projects/programmes.
- Being able to provide effective and timely advice to clients.
- Understanding of data management.
- Clearly understanding the role and future career paths available from that position.
- Paying attention to detail and ability to validate and check schedule management inputs, recording and reports produced, providing basic commentary and analysis.
- Having knowledge of construction projects legal frameworks knowledge of claim assessment and management understanding of key project processes communication skills and client understanding.
- Having the ability to meet deadlines, no exceptions – completer finisher attributes.
You have a degree or equivalent with professional work experience in one or more specific disciplines in the construction, programme, project, or commercial management disciplines achieved professional qualification (e.g., APM, MSP. PPC, etc) relevant CSCS Card knowledge of schedule management tools and software 12 to 15 years of experience.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You have experience of working on large infrastructure projects/programmes. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.