First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Support all PBG business by providing operational services and support, allowing them to focus on business growth and building new relationships for the bank. Main channel for complaint. Provide necessary support to offshore team by coordinating with internal department and stakeholders.
- Back office support to all UAE branches and departments for Accounts openings & account Maintenance for Retail, ELITE & GPB (ISL & Conventional ) segment.
- Act as a point of contact between stakeholders and AMO
- Responsible to respond business enquiries received through various channels such as HelpDesk, Phone calls and Complaint Management System in a timely manner.
- Provide best solutions to inquiries and complaints post investigation & in line with the policies and procedures
- Investigate complaint
- Assign BAU workload ensuring even distribution, in a timely manner and within the SLA.
- Understand business requirement and prioritize requests that are urgent or run a risk.
- Act as consultants to offshore team to provide the required support
- Maintains stakeholders confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by Line Manager as and when it is required.
- Ensure escalation and reporting of any identified risk and suggest and implement mitigating actions and controls to safeguard the Bank.
- Ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with internal customers taking utmost care in protecting the reputation of the bank.
- Identify risk and nature of issues and inquiries arising repeatedly. Ensure to escalate these identified risks to the Supervisor / Line Manager / Department Head within the Unit and be a part of the team designing the mitigating factors
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities and support the team to deliver service excellence
- Maintain collaboration between the team and other units that will ensure best service to the business and ultimately customers
- Manage the work flows efficiently with the resources available without compromising on the risk and services. Provide improvement suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency in our work resulting in best customer service.
- Maintain highly efficient turnaround time.
- Bachelor Degree Preferable in Commerce, Banking, Finance or Economic.
- 3 years relevant experience in the Banking sector with at least 2 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Unit function.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.