First Abu Dhabi Bank
- To support the process management, performance improvement, data quality and implementation of change, within the policy and strategy framework for Personal Banking Group Account Services
- Review & analysis continued development and implementation of Onshore/Offshore BAU
- Assist to improve the efficiency, quality of services aligning with department strategies.
- Back office support to all UAE branches and departments for Opening Accounts & and Account Maintenance for Retail, ELITE & GPB (ISL & Conventional ) segment.
- Assist in the design of quality assurance processes, procedural audits and assessment in line with overall strategy
- Analyse tasks, workflows and management activities, and prepares policies and procedure manuals for all AMO.
- Determine the root cause of operational/service defects.
- Manage the generation of reports using data provided externally and internally and develop supporting processes in line with other internal processes
- Log all complaints and errors occurred& report the same to management and concerned Encoders to minimize and Avoid recurrence, cumulative values on the frequency of particular errors are Extracted on monthly basis to track the improvisation in contrast to the pervious terms
- Uses data collected from inspections and testing procedures to determine the cause of service/operational quality issues
- Participate in employee quality improvement teams to reduce defects and make recommendations to improve the processes based on findings from analysis.
- Document results of new procedures after implementation to show quality improvements.
- Ensure that procedures are understood, implemented and evaluated periodically for continual improvement
- Assist in conducting internal quality assurance evaluations on AMO processes, people, facilities, and systems. Records and reports results to management.
- Assist in the development and documentation of quality related training programs
- Review and quality check automated reports, identify any risks and issues and raise appropriately
- Conduct trend analysis on performance to proactively identify problems and areas for improvements to both behaviour and service, and ensure they are driven through to completion
- Maintain audit plans, audit reports & assist in co-ordination with respective team for closure of non-conformities
- Assist in conducting quality assurance inspections
- Maintain & track process improvement objectives
- Prepare reports by collecting, and summarizing data making recommendations, including QA reports
- Ensure escalation of any identified risk and suggest and implement mitigating actions and controls to safeguard the Bank.
- Ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with internal customers taking utmost care in protecting the reputation of the bank.
- Identify risk and nature of issues and inquiries arising repeatedly. Ensure to escalate these identified risks to the Supervisor / Line Manager / Department Head within the Unit and be a part of the team designing the mitigating factors
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the Unit and all other Departments
- Adhere to your individual duties and responsibilities and support the team to deliver service excellence
- Manage the work flows efficiently with the resources available without compromising on the risk and services. Provide improvement suggestions to enhance the quality and efficiency in our work resulting in best customer service.
- Maintain highly efficient turnaround time.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferable in Commerce, Banking, Finance or Economic.
- 3 years relevant experience in the Banking sector with at least 2 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Unit function.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.