Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
About Us: The Real Estate & Workplace (REW) team creates the foundation for our Tweeps to do the very best work of their careers regardless of their geography – whether our employees choose to work from one of our outstanding and innovative global offices or remotely from somewhere else. We thrive on pushing boundaries and constantly evolving our approach as through our work we shape where Tweeps work. We are passionate about ensuring an equitable experience whether you are a remote Tweep or you work from one of our global offices that foster a sense of collaboration and community – spaces that make our employees proud. Our workplace operations, food and events teams provide day to day experiences which are truly unique and an integral part of our culture. Through all of this important work, sustainability is key to ensure that we have a positive impact on the environment and the communities we live in.
- Monitor facilities operations including the performance of vendors, service providers, food & event services, mail/post services, building & equipment maintenance, all audits and other operational requirements for the office and support to other offices in the EMEA region as required.
- Create and manage POs.
- Resolve submitted tickets through our internal ticketing system.
- Work with partner teams (security, IT, HR) as needed on workplace related issues.
- Liaise with food services vendors coordinating meal services and coffee, snack and beverage snacks.
- Liaise with janitorial teams to provide a high quality business environment at all times.
- Coordinate Internal Events for the Office: manage special events and functions. Ensure schedule, location, food, and support services are available and coordinate with users, security, AV and other services as needed.
- Work closely with Senior REW team members on bidding, drafting and managing vendor contracts, including conducting formal performance reviews.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and identifies processes for continuous improvement.
- Deliver friendly and prompt customer service to Twitter employees and its business partners. Assist our business partners and consultants to ensure we are providing an environment that inspires and energises our internal teams.
- Ensure that written procedures exist for each of their FM and REW Operations initiatives.
- Provide support to our EMEA Managers to ensure that building maintenance and repair work receives prompt attention.
- Responsible for calling in vendors and service technicians and following up to ensure that service interruptions are minimised and work is performed to Twitter standards for quality and response time. Includes coordinating the following work, but not limited to, general contractor, electrical, plumbing, painting, janitorial, supplemental ac units, pest, and door repairs.
- Responsible for coordination with landlord and building engineers, including, but not limited to, access requests, and landlord approvals
- Associate’s Degree and/or five years’ experience in a related professional field (office administration, Facilities Management, Project Management)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
- Proactive and transparent work style with a strong sense of ownership.
- High degree of ambition and strong desire to strive for operational excellence and world-class sustainability practices.
- Excellent Finance skills in planning, monitoring and reporting, with strong commercial awareness.
- Strong Critical Thinker and Analytical ability
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Creative problem-solver and self-starter
- Strong customer relationship management skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions/levels
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Proficient in Google Docs, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS project, MacOS and Oracle Purchasing is preferred.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.