Job description / Role
What you will do:
• Monitor and maintain client Telecommunication system / Radio Communication System on various sites (Onshore/Offshore) including international link to client Headquarters and ensure the continuity of operation on 24X7 and subject call for any major incident 24X7.
• Serve as consultant to other departments on network infrastructure and telecom hardware and software issues.
• Provide Level 2/3 Telecom & Network Support to client network and telecommunication infrastructure (LAN/WAN/Wireless/Radio Communication System) to 700+ users over 6 sites in the UAE, including one offshore site and one plant in Dubai
• Manage client Telecom/ network infrastructure and devices such as Structured cabling, Routers, switches, firewall, access point, ToIP system, voice gateway, wireless network, CCTV, Access Control and Datacenter as per client standards.
• Participate in various Telecom equipment installations, repairs, modification and interventions as and when required throughout the company sites onshore and offshore.
• Perform periodic maintenance to ITT installed main equipment, and carries out periodic programmed operation testing of most systems (onshore & offshore sites)
• Record all modifications, repairs & changes using ITSM tool provided by the company.