Enerex is Retail Energy’s trusted data platform, providing secure connectivity the entire value chain: Brokers, Suppliers, Agents, Customers and Utilities to drive efficient transactions.
Our flagship service, Sparkplug is the #1 retail energy sales platform in the world, powering over 10% of US commercial and industrial (C&I) transactions.
- Accountable for application development supporting business objectives while demonstrating independence in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing
- Work on new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications, and infrastructure
- Perform hands-on coding and assists in the architecting of .Net and Azure-based web solutions
- Will serve as a liaison to internal customers, external customers and company strategic leadership for new product development
- Provides technical guidance to junior programmers and other software engineers, including mentoring and guiding our team of 50 offshore developers in New Delhi
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain complex applications
- Participate and lead in design and technical meetings
Industry: Retail Energy (a segment of the utilities industry for restructured markets)
Experience Level: 8-10 years
DotNet: Can demonstrate experience in .Net Core application programming.
Azure: Our application is a multi-tenant system that’s hosted on Azure. Experience with Azure cloud and azure functions, monitoring portal for any real time issues with database, servers.
Sql Server: The ideal person should be great at writing queries and stored procedures and manage efficiently tuned and optimized performance on the database. We are not looking for someone with DBA experience, but will require a good engineer with
Strong preference: Experience with DevOps and experience with the full deployment pipeline. We have an automated deployment process via Kubernetes and Docker and would prefer someone who knows these technologies.
Enerex is a company based on values and our core values reflect how we treat our customers and our team members. We will look for these in our hiring process.
- Earn Trust: with our customers and our team
- We > Me: elevate the team over the individual
- Own It: Be accountable and resourceful in achieving results
- Create Simplicity: Reduce complexity for customers and others
- Celebrate Progress: Strive for and recognize incremental positive change
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.