Job description / Role
About the company:
Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for MEP QS to work in Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
• Review and report on cost submissions prepared by contractor for completeness of all necessary information and supporting documents to substantiate the cost.
• Identify and request any/all missing documents and review that all supporting documents are properly correlated and cross referenced.
• Request, and review and comment on, pricing information and supporting documents such as but not limited to quotations, purchase orders, invoices, unit price build-ups, quantity measurement of various price subcomponents, method of measurement, approved drawings and specifications, method statements etc. for supply, fabrication, packaging, shipping, customs and clearance, transportation, unloading, erection & installation, etc. and prepare Reports thereon.
• Prepare unit prices benchmarks based on similar and/or analogous items.
• Review for any possible duplication between the various cost items and request necessary adjustment.
• Review and supervise quantities measurement when required.
• Review contractor’s payment certificates including review of compilation of all cost items in accordance with agreed and/or approved unit prices and agreed quantity measurement and prepare Payment Certificate Reports.
• Prepare Cost Reports incorporating financial status and progress of the various cost submissions.
• Prepare other reports pertaining to the project as may be required by management.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.