Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing input into all aspects of the procurement process including preparation of briefs and bid documentation, prequalification of consultants/ contractors, and the bid/ appointment process.
- Providing input into the development of MEP schedule and reviewing contractor submissions.
- Managing technical coordination meetings with consultants, contractors, and utility providers.
- Reviewing of pre-construction documentation provided by the contractor including shop drawings, material/ equipment submittals and samples, quality plans, and method statements.
- Reviewing of construction progress including programme and quality control/auditing.
- Reviewing of all testing and commissioning activities and liaison with the independent commissioning authority.
- Dealing with the development of project MEP close out strategy and review of documentation such as record drawings and O&M manuals provided by the contractor.
- Supporting the commercial team in the valuation of works, change control, or claims.
- Assisting in the production of project reports.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and MEP director.
- Supporting bidding and securing new work.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering, a minimum of 10-15 years of industry experience and have held a similar role for at least 3 years, discipline-specific professional registration preferred (CIBSE, IMechE, MEIT, PMI).
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.