Senior Mechanical QA/QC Inspector (Marine)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Mechanical QA/QC Inspector (Marine) to join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs inspections/surveillances based on training received.
- Interacts cross-functionally with project team members and management.
- Implements inspection, examination, and testing procedures and records inspection, examination, and testing data.
- Plans inspections, evaluations, and tests setting up tests, including preparation and set-up of related equipment
- Evaluates the validity and acceptability of inspection, examination and testing results and reports inspection, examination and testing results.
- Evaluates the adequacy of specific programs used to train and test inspection, examination, and testing personnel.
- Performs and documents inspections of subcontractor work.
- Oversees subcontractor inspections and review of subcontractor work. Reviews and audits subcontractor generated quality records.
- Performs First-Article / In-Process Inspection as needed (may include source inspection).
- Ensures compliance to HSE requirements applicable for their work scope.
- May participate in establishing and implementing a Quality Controls Inspectors certification program.
- May participate in qualifying and certifying QC Inspectors at all levels.
- Documents and communicates inspection results in a clear and concise manner.
- Understands contract requirements and subcontractor(s) contract requirements.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Diploma or Degree in mechanical engineering
- 10 years work experience related to QA/QC and marine works, with at least 5 years recent experience in the UAE.
- Possess ability to read working drawings and related specifications, and capable of enforcing such specifications.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.