About the Role:
- Construction based on needs identified by REs
- Undertake training of site staff in PQP & Procedure requirements
- Perform inspections of ongoing and completed work ensuring compliance with well-defined standards
- Rework or reject substandard work, products or materials.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and tests
- Witness testing in the independent laboratory.
- Maintain all test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.