TARTEEB Events & Marketing WLL
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in the Marketing field.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
Application Deadline: 12/19/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing Communication: 4 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.